Sprint releases Android 2.1 to Samsung Moment

This is a discussion on Sprint releases Android 2.1 to Samsung Moment within the Samsung Moment forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Sprint finally began to rollout Android 2.1 to the Samsung Moment. The Moment launched back in October with Android 1.5. The update from 1.5 to ...

Thread: Sprint releases Android 2.1 to Samsung Moment

danDroid

Sprint releases Android 2.1 to Samsung Moment

Sprint finally began to rollout Android 2.1 to the Samsung Moment. The Moment launched back in October with Android 1.5. The update from 1.5 to 2.1 is huge, bringing tons of new features to the Moment. Unfortunately, the update can not be downloaded over the air.

Sprint is informing subscribers with the Samsung Moment that Android 2.1 is ready for their device. In order to install the sweeping system update, users will need to download it from Sprint first. (Link here.) Once the system software has been downloaded, users will need to attach the Moment to the PC with a USB cable. From there on out, it will walk users through the process to update their system software.

Read the entire article here: http://www.informationweek.com/blog/...PSKH4ATMY32JVN

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I was glad to get the update...I had a Droid and switched to Sprint and got the Moment...however, since loading the update, my battery usage has gone in the dumper...I could go pretty much all day without charging...now I have to charge pretty much all day at work with USB...don't even use it much at work.

**Update** I followed some of the suggestions here and on other forums...turned off WIFI and GPS; rarely used them anyway...also conditioned the battery....battery usage is MUCH better now!

I need help i just purchased the moment and when i go to the arabic web sites all i get its little squares i need an app that will let me read the news and listen to the live braodcasting as i do on my computer by the way the moment is still a virgin nothing has been done to it?????please someone help or i have to return my moment???

I was glad to get the update.I had a Droid and switched to Sprint and got the Moment...however, since loading the update, my battery usage has gone in the dumper...I could go pretty much all day without charging.now I have to charge pretty much all day at work with USB...don't even use it much at work.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links