Hi guys, I have been having some data issues. The phone doesn't always like to hold onto data, whether it be 1x, eHRPD, or LTE. It will just disconnect on its own at random and toggling the mobile data on/off switch in the notification bar doesn't work. Sometimes if I switch it from LTE/CDMA to CDMA Only and then back it will come on. It just turned off as I was typing this. Like WiFi works fine, but the data is being annoying. I don't live directly inside a 4g zone, but I live near one and I go there a lot and I haven't really noticed it dropping 4g. I have heard other strat owners have had this problem as well. I wanted to switch it to EVDO rev.A Only by doing *#*#4636#*#* but nothing happened when I typed that code in the dialer (yes I have hidden menu enabled). Could someone help me?

P.s. I used to have Alltel till Verizon took charge. I have an Alltel PRL and somewhere on another forum I read that I need that changed because where it says Network Name in About Phone>Status, it says "Unknown" and Verizon Wireless does not show up either as a banner or in the notification bar.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Android.net