bluetooth won't connect; error invalid pin or passcode

This is a discussion on bluetooth won't connect; error invalid pin or passcode within the Samsung Transform Tech forums, part of the Samsung Transform category; I have Samsung Transform and I am trying to pair and connect to a Jabra Cruiser 2 in-car speakerphone. The phone recognizes Jabra Cruiser2 but ...

Thread: bluetooth won't connect; error invalid pin or passcode

Unhappy bluetooth won't connect; error invalid pin or passcode

I have Samsung Transform and I am trying to pair and connect to a Jabra Cruiser 2 in-car speakerphone.

The phone recognizes Jabra Cruiser2 but when I select "Pair and Connect" I get the following error message:

"There was a problem pairing with JABRA CRUISER2 because the PIN or Passkey is incorrect."

I was NEVER asked for the PIN or a Passkey.

Any ideas on how to get the Jabra Cruiser2 to connect

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

I am having the exact same problem. I was able to get it to pair and connect one time. I was also able to sync my contacts between the Cruiser2 and the Transform, but when I pressed the "FM" button on the Jabra, it went belly up.

Now I can't even get the Transform to recognize that the Cruiser2 is in pairing mode. It's like the Cruiser2 is nowhere to be found, as far as the Transform is concerned. I don't even get the error message the previous post describes, but I suspect that it has something to do with an invalid PIN code.

I tried another phone, and it was able to connect to the Cruiser2 without any problem at all, so its pretty clear that the issue is with the Transform.

I have tried resetting the paired devices list in the Cruiser2 and have deleted everything in my bluetooth devices list on the Transform, but nothing works. It might as well be a couple of bricks trying to connect. I had a call into sprint customer service, but I got disconnected and I just don't have time to sit on the phone waiting all day for somebody to help me.

Anybody else know what's going on???

smh

JABRA Cruiser

TRy to use this website.. I liked very much Bluetooth Pairing Guide | Jabra
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    I am having the exact same problem. I was able to get it to pair and connect one time. I was also able to sync my contacts between the Cruiser2 and the Transform, but when I pressed the "FM" button on the Jabra, it went belly up.

Now I can't even get the Transform to recognize that the Cruiser2 is in pairing mode. It's like the Cruiser2 is nowhere to be found, as far as the Transform is concerned. I don't even get the error message the previous post describes, but I suspect that it has something to do with an invalid PIN code.

I tried another phone, and it was able to connect to the Cruiser2 without any problem at all, so its pretty clear that the issue is with the Transform.

I have tried resetting the paired devices list in the Cruiser2 and have deleted everything in my bluetooth devices list on the Transform, but nothing works. It might as well be a couple of bricks trying to connect. I had a call into sprint customer service, but I got disconnected and I just don't have time to sit on the phone waiting all day for somebody to help me.

Anybody else know what's going on???

Ads