Transform Sync to Ford works great

This is a discussion on Transform Sync to Ford works great within the Samsung Transform Tech forums, part of the Samsung Transform category; I sync 'd my transform to the Ford Sync and its working great, even the bluetooth audio line-in. Now as long as I have a ...

Thread: Transform Sync to Ford works great

Transform Sync to Ford works great

I sync 'd my transform to the Ford Sync and its working great, even the bluetooth audio line-in.

Now as long as I have a web connection to Pandoria or any other stream for that matter, I no longer have to listen to the old radio.

The pause, resume, and skip buttons on the radio and the steering when even work. Awesome feature!

Once the phone is sync'd it's as easy as hitting the speak button on the steering wheel and saying "bluetooth audio."

When a call comes in, the system pauses the stream, and lets me answer the call, and resumes when I hang up, all hands free! Cool.

Just thought I give a heads up.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Found TEXT message bug

Bug: if you speak "read message" the sync should read your last text message;

But instead I get "NO TEXT COMPATIBLE PHONE IS CONNECTED."

After using several samsung intercepts with no luck the transform does work great. Synced immediately .....I am happy that sprint worked to make me a happy customer

hi guys, im new to the site and am having extreme difficulty's sync'ing my transform to my sync (ford f150). can you give me details as to how you got your transform to sync with the vehicle?

when i try to sync mine, they will recognize each other (phone and vehicle) and then when i enter the code from Sync into the phone all is good for about 5 minutes and then sync tells me "phone disconnected" while its trying to download my phone book and at that time, my phone goes haywire and re-sets itself repeatedly. so bad, that ive already put in for a return kit through sprint. so now, im researching other phones that may be compatible with sync, but it seems like no droid phones are compatible (at least to ford).

so, before i return the phone, i figured i would see what kind of advice anyone can offer...

thanks!

same problem with microsoft sync

Quote Originally Posted by arichter35 View Post
    hi guys, im new to the site and am having extreme difficulty's sync'ing my transform to my sync (ford f150). can you give me details as to how you got your transform to sync with the vehicle?

when i try to sync mine, they will recognize each other (phone and vehicle) and then when i enter the code from Sync into the phone all is good for about 5 minutes and then sync tells me "phone disconnected" while its trying to download my phone book and at that time, my phone goes haywire and re-sets itself repeatedly. so bad, that ive already put in for a return kit through sprint. so now, im researching other phones that may be compatible with sync, but it seems like no droid phones are compatible (at least to ford).

so, before i return the phone, i figured i would see what kind of advice anyone can offer...

thanks!
    I have the same problem. But this was after i updated to froyo. Now i keep getting disconnected every 5 minutes and i have to reconnect again. Does anyone have a solution for this?
    Thanks

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links