Just got the Transform... Hate it

This is a discussion on Just got the Transform... Hate it within the Samsung Transform Tech forums, part of the Samsung Transform category; I had 2 LG Optimus', but returned them due to issues with the SD card and I didn't like not having a keyboard. I "traded ...

Thread: Just got the Transform... Hate it

Angry Just got the Transform... Hate it

I had 2 LG Optimus', but returned them due to issues with the SD card and I didn't like not having a keyboard. I "traded up" to the Transform (for $150) and now realize that it may have been a mistake. I got the phone yesterday and I've already had a number of issues. Are there any fixes for these:
    1. The phone has already locked up several times since yesterday.
    2. It takes a long time to boot up from turn on.
    3. It takes several seconds to take a picutre after pushing the button.
    4. It seems to hesitate before switching to any screen or starting an ap.
    5. Its very slow!

My free LG Optimus didnt have any of these problems and I would go back to that if it had a keyboard.

Well here is an update:
    I have now encountered several more problems since owning this phone.
    1. The keyboard and front keys do not stay lit. They flicker when pushed.
    2. I can only answer about 50% of my calls because the "answer" slider will not slide... the phone freezes.
    3. It will not sync. I get a message saying "Sync is experiencing problems. It will be back shortly." But it never comes back.

I took the phone to Sprint (luckily I have the insurance on it, which I would recommend for any Transform owner) and I was told that my phone is glitchy because I have too many apps on it. I had 22 apps, which I did not feel was a lot. The "tech" rebooted the phone back to factory setting and guess what? It still doesn't work right... with NO apps on it. I will be back to to the store today to see what other excuse the "tech" can come up with.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I just got mine today. After going through two and intercepts this is great. The bluetooth worked with Ford sync when several other androids didn't

Quote Originally Posted by chelelab View Post
    I had 2 LG Optimus', but returned them due to issues with the SD card and I didn't like not having a keyboard. I "traded up" to the Transform (for $150) and now realize that it may have been a mistake. I got the phone yesterday and I've already had a number of issues. Are there any fixes for these:
    1. The phone has already locked up several times since yesterday.
    2. It takes a long time to boot up from turn on.
    3. It takes several seconds to take a picutre after pushing the button.
    4. It seems to hesitate before switching to any screen or starting an ap.
    5. Its very slow!

My free LG Optimus didnt have any of these problems and I would go back to that if it had a keyboard.
    I would recommend checking to make sure you have the latest version software and firmware. If that does not solve your issues then take it back.

fay

I don't like the transform!

I completely agree! I got the optimus yesterday and returned it today for the transform because the transform had a keypad. But i realized right away that it was very slow compared to the optimus. I also noticed it had horrible connection. I called my sister and she couldnt hear a word i was saying!! I hate this phone & don't know what phone to get!

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    I completely agree! I got the optimus yesterday and returned it today for the transform because the transform had a keypad. But i realized right away that it was very slow compared to the optimus. I also noticed it had horrible connection. I called my sister and she couldnt hear a word i was saying!! I hate this phone & don't know what phone to get!
    Just return it and wait a month or 2. The evo shift is being released and some other phones should be coming out.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Free! Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
    http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417

I agree~!

My Droid Transform locks up ALL the time. It drives me nuts!
    Other issues are with my POP3 email account.. the email I send out sometimes isn't what I send.. instead it's other emails in the body of the email.

For instance, I could be responding to a personal email but what the person receives is a Circuit City email. I haven't been able to figure this out.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links