Texting Issues with my Transform

This is a discussion on Texting Issues with my Transform within the Samsung Transform Tech forums, part of the Samsung Transform category; I've been having some issues with my Transform recently and I am not quite sure if it is my signal or if maybe something in ...

Thread: Texting Issues with my Transform

Texting Issues with my Transform

I've been having some issues with my Transform recently and I am not quite sure if it is my signal or if maybe something in the area is interrupting my phone for some reason..and when I say that I mean my problem only occurs when I am at my house...It has yet to occur anywhere else.

Basically what's happening is, even if I have 1-3 bars, I'll send a text to someone, and the message will pop up saying that the message wasn't sent. Then i'll get a text back from the other person as if it WAS sent. (I think this might be due to the text automatically trying to resend itself though and successfully resending itself) but the text still sits there with the exclamation point saying it wasn't sent.

That's the first problem I've had.

Now recently I've been having another texting problem. Even with 1-3 bars like I said before, if someone sent me a text, I won't receive it till about 5-15 minutes later...And sometimes even worse (There was once when I didn't receive a text sent at 12:50 till about 8:30).

Both of these problems are getting really annoying..and have only occured to me while at my house...Everywhere else I seem to be fine. Is there something happening with my signal while im at my house? Is there something interrupting my signal?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I am having the same problem as Hyndon! I searched online and found this forum but it doesn't seem like anyone has any solutions for this yet. Anyone know how to fix this? I can text some people, others it won't text and others it takes forever for the message to send.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links