it sucks getting ripped off by a major corporation

This is a discussion on it sucks getting ripped off by a major corporation within the Samsung Transform Tech forums, part of the Samsung Transform category; I sit here typing from my computer because my transform just cant complete the task, or many others for that matter. My journey with Sprint ...

Thread: it sucks getting ripped off by a major corporation

Thumbs up it sucks getting ripped off by a major corporation

I sit here typing from my computer because my transform just cant complete the task, or many others for that matter. My journey with Sprint Started back in late 09 with the much ballyhooed Samsung moment that I paid....well too much for it and Without waisting anyones time reading the issues with that wonderful P.O.S (I assume everyone knows). I had 3 replacements before I got the much cheaper intercept, that I immediatly returned to get the new Transform. Well, this phone is a joke. Plain and simple. I wonder does Samsung have a testing dept. outside of making sure the device powers up. At least make sure it at least can do a few things its supposed to. If you are looking in to getting a phone that randomly goes in to shortcut mode, has a blinking keyboard, goes in to involuntary reboot, apps that close when you shut the slide keyboard plus much more Im sure, then this phone is for you. This for the record is my second tranny since Jan 2011.

So Sprint/Samsung you got me. I paid top dollar with the moment and never recieved anything close to what was promised. You have given me cheaper phones for replacements. Oh and the offer to let me out of the contract then let me back in as a new custumer to start all over by buying a new phone, WHAT A DEAL! Or the last offer Of a Black Berry curve Or LG Rumor as a replacement. One word..... Laughter. I love being a "Premium Customer" So many benifits, for sprint that is. 217.00 a month from me. They should offer free lube with every new contract. At least it would be an improvement in customer service.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sorry to hear you have so many troubles with your Transform. I've had mine since January 2011 and have had none of the issues you mention. I love my phone. Sorry you are having such bad luck with yours.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links