froyo upgrade from 2.1 to 2.2.2 wont support adobe flashplayer

This is a discussion on froyo upgrade from 2.1 to 2.2.2 wont support adobe flashplayer within the Samsung Transform forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Transfform has been a pain a.. now that the android has had the upgrade it will not support the adobe flashplayer. Online tech said it ...

Thread: froyo upgrade from 2.1 to 2.2.2 wont support adobe flashplayer

froyo upgrade from 2.1 to 2.2.2 wont support adobe flashplayer

Transfform has been a pain a.. now that the android has had the upgrade it will not support the adobe flashplayer. Online tech said it is a hardware issue.anybody please help me with this issue I can not download videos from web. This device wasn't cheap. The salesman said the evo 4g that I wanted would be difficult to learn because I never had smartphone. He said the transform would be good starter.any suggestions how to get hardware to support adobe flashplayer? Helpm

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    droid1967
    Ok i just looked at the specs for the transformer as i had never heard of it. dont know when you bought this but the fact is the guy out right lied. there is no learning deifference with any version of android that has been released thus far. he sold you a much lower end phone than the evo 4g. i have a rom called sourcery which is 2.2.2 and flash works on it so its not froyo 2.2.2 causing the problem its their build of it. if you just got this return it and get the evo 4g. he out right lied to you there is absoulutley no differnece in the os between these phones. even if the evo has gingerbread its not a change from froyo other than some ui enhancements and under the hood stuff you would never see. what he did was sell you a lower end phone maybe better commision or he just has no idea what he is talking about .
    i dont have any ideas for making flash work on that phone since i do know that with source code for froyo 2.2.2 flash does work.

Ok, here is the thing with your device. Your phone is capable of rendering adobe flash player.It received an ota update to a "better" android os. The problem is not the hardware,it's with the software update. It is also not an issue that Sprint is responsible for;so please don't call them and yell. The issue is with Samsung releasing a messed up ota update. I would not keep the Transform if you are still within your thirty days. Trade it in for the evo 4G or hold off if you can until June 4th when the new Evo 3D comes out.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links