Got a samsung vibrant on my possession

This is a discussion on Got a samsung vibrant on my possession within the Samsung Vibrant forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; So you have to copy data to the card outside the phone and then put it in the phone ? Originally Posted by Tanknspank The ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got a samsung vibrant on my possession

So you have to copy data to the card outside the phone and then put it in the phone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanknspank View Post
    The phone cannot access the sd card while the phone is mounted to the computer. That is what it sounds like happened to you.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jake21 View Post
    So you have to copy data to the card outside the phone and then put it in the phone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanknspank View Post
    The phone cannot access the sd card while the phone is mounted to the computer. That is what it sounds like happened to you.

When you connect your phone to your pc, it gives you the option in the norification bar to mount the sd card. While mounted, you can transfer files to and from the sd card , then unmount it from your computer and the phone recognizes it.

Hum - on the browser is there any way to run off the +/- key for zooming in the right hand corner? Since the phone supports pinch zooming I find this key some what distracting

how can i unlocked a pattern lock. wife forgot the code and forgot which email she used.
    help

Well I went to the T-Mobile store and explained the problem. heres what happened... Samsung uses some other form of formatting other than Fat 32. As a result the cards have to be formatted. Sure enough the cards were formatted while they were inserted in the phone.

Anyhone been able to find many accessories at Brock and Mortar stores? After a couple of weeks, I found two holsters- one at Radio Shack and one at a TMobile kiosk- would like to actually see/ hold things like car mount, etc. before purchasing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links