Welcome Sanyo Zio Owners!

This is a discussion on Welcome Sanyo Zio Owners! within the Sanyo Zio forums, part of the Sanyo Android Phones category; I couldn't deal with the touchscreen and random reboots. Took it back today and got the LG Optimus S for free at Best Buy. It ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome Sanyo Zio Owners!

I couldn't deal with the touchscreen and random reboots. Took it back today and got the LG Optimus S for free at Best Buy. It comes with 2.2 and is way better so far than the Zio. It can switch ID's in less than 10 seconds. No lag so far eather

Pos phone:

This phone dials random numbers while sitting on the desk. It dialed my boss when she was out of the country!
    The screen won't light up most of the time when taking off of lock.
    The nav app couldn't find an address 2 miles away, instead it was trying to send me 463 miles away even tho the address was complete down to the zip code. The voice changes when using nav. And no, I haven't downloaded another nav voice app.
    The touch screen keys are so out of whack that I have to press two keys away to get the letter I want.
    It doesn't ring when paired with the bluetooth. It has to be unpaired for it to ring. If I am not wearing the bluetooth, I don't hear it ring. When using my BlueAnt it disconnects every few minutes then reconnects. Which is very annoying as the BlueAnt talks each time something happens, so it is constantly saying "There is no phone currently connected" Then "The phone is connected" over and over and over all day long.
    It depends what day it is for the battery to stay charged. It seems when I don't use it much, the battery discharges quickly and after using the car charger, it won't hold a charge for long. I want another phone!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links