Welcome Sanyo Zio Owners!

This is a discussion on Welcome Sanyo Zio Owners! within the Sanyo Zio forums, part of the Sanyo Android Phones category; We would like to welcome all new Sanyo Zio owners to Sprint Droids!...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Sanyo Zio Owners!

danDroid

Welcome Sanyo Zio Owners!

We would like to welcome all new Sanyo Zio owners to Sprint Droids!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Will be interesting to see how many pick up this phone and what they think of it. Being one of 2 Android phones that don't require the 4G tax, it may be popular.
    I gave my iPhone to my 5 year old and got an EVO.

I like this little phone picked it up for free at best buy today ........ just snapped this pic with it

Oh and its my first post here :D

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk Pro!

cute lil Zio

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk Pro!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I picked one up yesterday at bestbuy also. Free phone friday. So far I like the phone for the free price. I would not have paid the $99 they want for it though. Realistically it should be a $50 or free entry level android phone for sprint.

i just got the sanyo zio on 10/21. i downloaded a firmware update and now my phone cannot connect to the internet. says "no connection" and "connection problem". HELP!

Would someone be willing to upload their 2.1 ROM to megaupload? I've got a Cricket Zio, and there hasn't been the eclair update as of yet. I would like to see if I can get the sprint ROM to run on crickets phones.

Thanks.

Picked this phone, two of them actually, up last Thursday at BestBuy. My wife really likes hers. Me, meh... I think I may have got a dud. Her battery lasts a LOT longer than mine; I'm charging before the work day ends and hers is still going well into the next day. Nope, i'm not a more heavy user than her either. My phone also seems "buggy" i suppose would be the best word. In fact tonight I swore it was possessed. The virtual keyboard, to me, is not easy to use at all; my messages look more like an easter Slavic language than anything resembling English.
    I do love the size of this thing though. It's svelte lines and thinness is what sold us to begin with. We don't want large digital bricks in our pockets and purses. It's very lightweight as well and I barely notice it in my pocket. The OS and it's user interface is great, first foray into Android and I'm liking that aspect o the phone.
    All in all, even after only five days of ownership, I think I may be trading this one in on something with a slider keyboard and hoping also for a phone with less "bugginess" but keeping with Android for sure. My wife, she's keeping the Zio.

Quick update: I traded my Zio in for a Samsung Transform and couldn't be happier. The transform is not without it's flaws of course, but I'm not having nearly as many issues as the Zio and the hardware keyboard benefit cancels out the extra weight issue for me. My wife will be keeping her Zio as she seems to really like it.

i returned the sanyo zio on 11/03 (got it on 10/21). the touch screen is really poor and non responsive. signal strength is very poor. battery life is also very poor. my husband has the motorola droid (verizon) and showed me all the ways to save on battery life (he's a computer/tech geek), and the sanyo zio still had poor battery life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links