What phone are you ditching for the Xperia Play?

This is a discussion on What phone are you ditching for the Xperia Play? within the Sony Xperia Play forums, part of the Sony Android Phones category; Came from the Incredible. I think the Dinc was faster and a little smoother but loving the games on the Play. Battery life so far ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What phone are you ditching for the Xperia Play?

Came from the Incredible. I think the Dinc was faster and a little smoother but loving the games on the Play. Battery life so far seems ok, better than the Dinc, but no way can I go 3 days. Lasts all day as long as I turn data off while at work (bad reception). The game pad is what sold me, hated trying to play games on a touch screen.

Im coming from the fascinate. I loved the phone, great screen, decent battery life, but hated the lack of support from samsung and verizon. It seemed like it was hyped at release and then quickly for gotten. I was also sold on the Play's gamepad, I play emulators a lot and it get tiresome using the touch screen controls, I have big thumbs. I had the og droid prior and used the game gripper on the slide out keypad, and it worked pretty good. My play is scheduled for delivery tomorrow, so I cant wait, and no more spending hours at the local verizon store playing with theirs and Im sure they will be happy not to see me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by GameBoiye View Post
    Wow what an upgrade for you. You must be stoked.
    You think that's impressive? I moved from a Sony Ericsson R300 (unlocked / T-Mobile / prepay). I don't even get picure messages on my phone.....

Upgraded/migrated from an iPhone 3GS. This phone is the best phone I have ever owned. It does everything I ever wanted a phone to do, the added advantage of playing n64 and psx games.

i went from a Samsung intensity to the xperia play... HUGE upgrade lmao

I just got my xperia play. I am still currently using a Droid 2 Global. I love to game on the xperia play, however the 400mb interal storage is my main concern. My D2G has 8gb of internal storage....... still trying to decide

I ditched my Samsung Behold for the Xperia Play

I'd say that's great upgrade.

Nokia E63. My wife preferred the E63 as I used to talk to her when I had that.

Haha I totally understand that. Just don't get hooked on minecraft pocket!! Especially when the adventure update rolls out for it. Talk about a consuming game!
    Proud owner of an Xperia PLAY 4G!

Just ditched my iphone 3GS for the Xperia Play & I'm starting to discover some of it's delights.

I absolutely love the old 8 bit computers & 16 bit consoles, this machine is an emulator's paradise!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links