What phone are you ditching for the Xperia Play?

This is a discussion on What phone are you ditching for the Xperia Play? within the Sony Xperia Play forums, part of the Sony Android Phones category; What phone will you be kicking to the curb for the Sony Xperia Play?...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What phone are you ditching for the Xperia Play?

dandroid

What phone are you ditching for the Xperia Play?

What phone will you be kicking to the curb for the Sony Xperia Play?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

OG Droid rooted

Quote Originally Posted by gertman View Post
    OG Droid rooted
    same .

Droid X. I loved the large screen but I'm not even looking back. Three hours of playing Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Punchout, and Final Fantasy 7 have already solidified my purchase.

Blackberry Storm 2 for me

DROID. It gave me the best android experience from the moment I opened it until I decided to get the play. Hope this phone gets as much support as the droid did.

Quote Originally Posted by smokin joker View Post
    Blackberry Storm 2 for me
    Wow what an upgrade for you. You must be stoked.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman323 View Post
    DROID. It gave me the best android experience from the moment I opened it until I decided to get the play. Hope this phone gets as much support as the droid did.
    I hear you. The Droid go so big that everyone was talking about it. It had major sections in other forums and so many different skins, mods, and ROMs that it was insane. Though I do think that at least for the Verizon version there's not much need for a ROM as there's very little you can strip out to make the phone any faster. And I don't want to lose any stability anymore, after flashing at least 30 different ROMS and kernels over the life of my OG Droid I'd rather just stick with stock now. There's way too much trouble and hassle with things you can't measure like battery life or performance.

Quote Originally Posted by GameBoiye View Post
    Wow what an upgrade for you. You must be stoked.
    LOL yeah I have not put this thing down. The bb was so slow compared to this thing and I cant get enough apps!!! Was a long time BB guy starting with the nextel BB 7510 and just kept upgrading till now.

Quote Originally Posted by smokin joker View Post
    LOL yeah I have not put this thing down. The bb was so slow compared to this thing and I cant get enough apps!!! Was a long time BB guy starting with the nextel BB 7510 and just kept upgrading till now.
    It's funny but I remember a lot of people who upgraded from the Blackberry Storm and Storm 2 to the OG Droid and they were saying that was a major upgrade. I can't even imagine how much of a jump you made since this phone completely demolishes the OG Droid.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links