Verizon Xperia PLAY Orders Already Shipping

This is a discussion on Verizon Xperia PLAY Orders Already Shipping within the Sony Xperia Play forums, part of the Sony Android Phones category; The Sony Xperia PLAY from Verizon went on pre-sale last night at midnight, but wasnít supposed to ship to customers until around 5/25 with the ...

Thread: Verizon Xperia PLAY Orders Already Shipping

Twitter
    garemlin

Verizon Xperia PLAY Orders Already Shipping

The Sony Xperia PLAY from Verizon went on pre-sale last night at midnight, but wasnít supposed to ship to customers until around 5/25 with the actual launch date as 5/26. Well, it looks like those of you that jumped on it early might be in for a treat as one of our readers just sent over this screenshot of a confirmation from Big Red that his phone has been shipped and should arrive by May 23 (Monday). Thatís right, his stock Android 2.3 gaming machine will be at his doorstep days before it ever hits a store shelve.

Source: DroidLife

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Same for me!!!

dandroid
    sweet, I've heard quite a few Verizon stores have them in stock as well. Not sure if they are allowed to sell them yet but at least you can demo one!

4Nines
    Oh man I gotta go demo one of these!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links