The Official "I got my Sony Xperia Play" Thread

This is a discussion on The Official "I got my Sony Xperia Play" Thread within the Sony Xperia Play forums, part of the Sony Android Phones category; Originally Posted by XPlay_3.0 I got mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Holy crap this is epic! Gratz on your purchase too. And just remember, this has only ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Official "I got my Sony Xperia Play" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by XPlay_3.0 View Post
    I got mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Holy crap this is epic!
    Gratz on your purchase too. And just remember, this has only begun. This phone is going to be huge. While I still do bring my PSP/DS with me on occasion I find myself going alone more often than not with only this phone.

Well, I finally got it today! My kid is going to love it for his birthday tomorrow. It seems like a great little phone. I personally don't like the only input method being the AOSP Android keyboard, but that's easily resolved by installing Swype or something else. Another thing is the 4" screen. I'm on a 4.3 now, and I don't think there is anyway I could ever go back, especially after playing with this one. I really like the phone, but I need 4.3 or 4.5 now that I'm used to it.

^ I agree, once you get used to a 4.3" screen you can't go back to anything smaller.
    Glad you were able to get one for your son. I'm sure he'll just love it. What a nice bday present.

Quote Originally Posted by djsiva View Post
    Well, I finally got it today! My kid is going to love it for his birthday tomorrow. It seems like a great little phone. I personally don't like the only input method being the AOSP Android keyboard, but that's easily resolved by installing Swype or something else. Another thing is the 4" screen. I'm on a 4.3 now, and I don't think there is anyway I could ever go back, especially after playing with this one. I really like the phone, but I need 4.3 or 4.5 now that I'm used to it.
    I had a Droid X and thought the same thing. After about 2-3 days with this phone I can honestly say I don't miss it. It's not like it's a 3.7 screen, 4 inches is fine.

I got my play amd am overall happy but one thing noticing is the call quality isnt top notch people claim they can hear alittle static. I returned it for a brand new one but nothing changed. The brightness on max sucks in dim rooms

I do love the phone just a couple gripes about it

i just got mine today as well. is there no blinking LED on this phone? or is mine jst not working?

Yeah THELED is integrated into the power button.

Got my AT&T Xperia Play 4G yesterday in Stealth Blue, the blue is a really nice color and the overall feel of the device is great. Looking forward to playing with it! I've always been a fan of Sony Ericsson.

I'm now switching between my Moto Atrix and Xperia Play depending on my day =D

had mine since may...still love it...just found this forum...waiting fot the new update to 2.3.3

Kinda late :P
    But yah, I got one too... I'm so proud :3
    Proud owner of an Xperia PLAY 4G!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links