MyBackup Pro adds great new features

This is a discussion on MyBackup Pro adds great new features within the Sony Xperia Play forums, part of the Sony Android Phones category; I know alot of people prefer Titanium Backup, but personally I have been using MyBackUp Pro for a while to back-up my apps, app data ...

Thread: MyBackup Pro adds great new features

Twitter
    garemlin

MyBackup Pro adds great new features

I know alot of people prefer Titanium Backup, but personally I have been using MyBackUp Pro for a while to back-up my apps, app data and other things. It has always done what it is supposed to do without fail. Well they just upgraded it with some really nice features:

1. v2.7.2
    2. Stabilization release.
    3. Root users now receive the MyToolbox application for free. With MyToolbox, Rooted phones can do the following: Freeze any app (bloatware also), UnFreeze a frozen application, Wipe Cache of applications, Wipe Data of applications, Uninstall applications, Break the Android Market Link to an App, Link an App to the Android Market, Force Close any application.
    4. Support for WiFi only devices
    5. Support for the Motorola Xoom (all 10.1 tabs I would imagine)
    6. Fix SMS restore time stamp

Freeze, unfreeze and cache cleaner are nice added features to an already great app.

Check it out:

Market Link: MyBackup Pro

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Mybackup pro was pretty awesome but Titanium is so much faster IMO

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links