Just received the Xperia Play!!

This is a discussion on Just received the Xperia Play!! within the Sony Xperia Play forums, part of the Sony Android Phones category; Just got in the new Xperia Play to test out for a couple of weeks. After using it for just 30 minutes I can honestly ...

Thread: Just received the Xperia Play!!

dandroid

Just received the Xperia Play!!

Just got in the new Xperia Play to test out for a couple of weeks. After using it for just 30 minutes I can honestly say Sony did a great job with this phone and it should be labeled as the phone for gamers.

I'll follow up with more after I get some more hands time on it!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

4Nines
    I have to agree. I'm not much of a phone gamer at all, but after playing with it for a few minutes I'm seriously thinking about jumping ship from my Incredible.

Is that the original Incredible or the sequel?

4Nines
    Quote Originally Posted by gertman View Post
    Is that the original Incredible or the sequel?
    The OG :cool:

Telford/Souderton,PA to St.Petersburg/Clearwater,FL
    I went to the Verizon store this morning to see the Play and the LG Revolution. The Revolution was OK,nothing really sets it apart from the Thunderbolt or Charge. The Xperia Play was way more interesting to me.I was impressed with DINC2 since LTE is not a must-have for me but I think the Play won me over.(These phones are very similar) Just waiting to get some developer opinions as to rooting and the OS SonyEricsson put on Verizon's version of the Play.

Quote Originally Posted by experiment626 View Post
    I went to the Verizon store this morning to see the Play and the LG Revolution. The Revolution was OK,nothing really sets it apart from the Thunderbolt or Charge. The Xperia Play was way more interesting to me.I was impressed with DINC2 since LTE is not a must-have for me but I think the Play won me over.(These phones are very similar) Just waiting to get some developer opinions as to rooting and the OS SonyEricsson put on Verizon's version of the Play.
    The OS Sony put on there is about as vanilla as you can get without going to the Nexas S. Very little bloatware and it runs smooth.

Twitter
    androiddotnet
    I'll be in VZW tonight - just browsing

Quote Originally Posted by tp76 View Post
    I'll be in VZW tonight - just browsing
    *uses Jedi mind trick* You do want to buy one.

Yeah I was so surprised and so happy there was so little bloat ware. The only thing I am not happy about is the Verizon app store. I think the Sony one was good enough for the rest of the world

Yeah I do personally wish that Sony did their own personal app store for the phone to sell their games, especially PSOne titles. Though I also want a separate app store for Xperia Play or even just a section in the Android Market, that would be nice.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links