Apps from Dinc to Xperia?

This is a discussion on Apps from Dinc to Xperia? within the Sony Xperia Play forums, part of the Sony Android Phones category; Getting the xperia tomorrow. Coming from the Incredible, which was my first droid. Is there a way to transfer all the apps I had on ...

Thread: Apps from Dinc to Xperia?

Apps from Dinc to Xperia?

Getting the xperia tomorrow. Coming from the Incredible, which was my first droid. Is there a way to transfer all the apps I had on the Dinc to the xperia? I have titanium backup on the Dinc.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

In theory once you enter your Google account on the new phone your Apps should immediately start downloading. In my case this didn't happen so I used Astro File Manager and used the app backup/restore option to save all my apps. Any apps you paid for can also be redownloaded on the phone by going into the market and choosing downloads.

So did you have to move a backup file to the new card to use astro backup/restore?

Astro backup/restore just puts the APK files from the apps you have installed on your SD card. Then you can move those files to your new phone and run the restore.

Thanks. I'll give it a try.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links