First time Droid user...

This is a discussion on First time Droid user... within the Sony Xperia Play forums, part of the Sony Android Phones category; I am new to the site and just purchased the Xperia Play on release date as my first droid. I am really loving all the ...

Thread: First time Droid user...

First time Droid user...

I am new to the site and just purchased the Xperia Play on release date as my first droid. I am really loving all the games and emulators.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome aboard Alazam! Glad to have you with us. Feel free to ask questions and participate when you can.

Twitter
    _B0BB0_
    Welcome. Any questions? Just ask and we'lltry to answer them.

I'm glad you're having fun with your new phone. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for all the welcomes. I look forward to enjoying my Xperia Play for a long time. I really love all the games and emulators that work great with the gamepad. I now have one device that acts as a phone, internet device, multimedia machine, and real gaming device all in one...
    Droid Does! Apple Doesn't...

Twitter
    androiddotnet
    Glad ya found us :D

Quote Originally Posted by Alazam View Post
    Thanks for all the welcomes. I look forward to enjoying my Xperia Play for a long time. I really love all the games and emulators that work great with the gamepad. I now have one device that acts as a phone, internet device, multimedia machine, and real gaming device all in one...
    Nice to hear. Though this does make me sad. I just was thinking about the PS Vita and it's things like Android that are going to kill it. I'll still get one because I'm a gamer but there's people out there who don't want to carry more than one device that will give up the better, true gaming experience for lackluster phone games. It's a sad world we live in really...

Quote Originally Posted by GameBoiye View Post
    Nice to hear. Though this does make me sad. I just was thinking about the PS Vita and it's things like Android that are going to kill it. I'll still get one because I'm a gamer but there's people out there who don't want to carry more than one device that will give up the better, true gaming experience for lackluster phone games. It's a sad world we live in really...
    Personally I don't ever buy actual portable gaming devices because I never have any time to play them enough to warrant the purchase. When I am at home I would rather play my real consoles. This phone is great because when I have a few minutes free I can play a lot of different stuff with all the emulators and games made specifically for it without spending a lot of money. Those portables are way overpriced now. The 3DS is $250 when the tech is worth maybe $100 and the new Vita is $250 and $300, and the 3G model is exclusive to AT&T which means there is no chance in hell I would ever buy it. This phone works because I have to have a phone anyway and it provides all the different portable needs I could ever use...
    Droid Does! Apple Doesn't...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links