New XPLay owner

This is a discussion on New XPLay owner within the Sony Xperia Play forums, part of the Sony Android Phones category; I purchased the Xperia Play yesterday through Amazon wireless, cant beat the price of $0.01, hopefully I will get it tomorrow. I love the fact ...

Thread: New XPLay owner

New XPLay owner

I purchased the Xperia Play yesterday through Amazon wireless, cant beat the price of $0.01, hopefully I will get it tomorrow. I love the fact that it has the slide out controller, which will make my emulators even better to play. My previous phone was the Samsung Fascinate, prior to that the OG Droid and prior to that the real OG the G1. Anyway, cant wait till this things gets rooted and some custom kernels start dropping. Has SE released the source code yet?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Grats Kamileon on your purchase. As for SE, I don't think they've released any source codes and I doubt they will. Unlocked bootloaders yet, but source code...I highly doubt it.

Well seeing how Android falls under the open source initiative, doesnt SE have to provide the source code?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links