AnTuTu System Benchmark

This is a discussion on AnTuTu System Benchmark within the Sony Xperia Play forums, part of the Sony Android Phones category; Android System CPU/2D/3D/SD Benchmark ReviewSystem Benchmark by AnTuTu is Android benchmarking tool. It can run a full test of a key project, through the "Memory ...

Thread: AnTuTu System Benchmark

AnTuTu System Benchmark

Android System CPU/2D/3D/SD Benchmark ReviewSystem Benchmark by AnTuTu is Android benchmarking tool.
    It can run a full test of a key project, through the "Memory Performance","CPU Integer Performance","CPU Floating point Performance","2D 3D Graphics Performance","SD card reading/writing speed","Database IO" performance testing on the mobile phone Performance of the hardware to make score.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I like this a lot. This is much better than the other benchmarks out there that don't break down their scores. There's some areas of certain phones that perform extremely well (like the Xperia Play's graphics processor) yet the score can be brought down because it uses a single core processor (which is pretty much the only reason why a lot of dual core phones have better scores even though their graphics processors are terrible.

The the problem with this app is that it doesn't seem to be very accurate. Things like my SD Card Write and Read speeds show 5MB/9.1MB when at least 4 other apps show 11MB/23MB) Even the people at XDA say it's not accurate.

I just downloaded it and ran a test on my Xperia Play. Here are my scores:

Memory: 337
    CPU Integer: 636
    CPU Float: 273
    2D Graphics: 151
    3D Graphics: 212
    Database IO: 155
    SD Card Write: (5.0 mb/s) 50
    SD Card Read: (9.1 mb/s) 91
    Total Scores: 1905

Twitter
    _B0BB0_
    I like the odd images and animations they use for testing. Seems decent and a more full featured benchmark app than quadrant standard.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links