New Update

This is a discussion on New Update within the Sony Xperia Play forums, part of the Sony Android Phones category; So I have the VZW Xperia Play and just received a pop-up notification saying there is an update available. It wouldnt let me get the ...

Thread: New Update

New Update

So I have the VZW Xperia Play and just received a pop-up notification saying there is an update available. It wouldnt let me get the update because my phone is deactivated and it says it must perform the update over the network and it will turn off wifi. Any one else getting this notification?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i got this notification once but after I was connected to the network it told me that there was no update available..

Quote Originally Posted by kamileon View Post
    So I have the VZW Xperia Play and just received a pop-up notification saying there is an update available. It wouldnt let me get the update because my phone is deactivated and it says it must perform the update over the network and it will turn off wifi. Any one else getting this notification?
    Please note that version 3.0.E.2.89 is the latest software version for your device. To ensure you have the latest version do the following: Menu>Settings>AboutPhone>BuildNumber = 3.0.E.2.89.

If software Build Number is different, tap the Software Update option.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
    Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

Wow thanks for that. Glad someone from Verizon is here, that's always nice.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links