Video audio is not in sync

This is a discussion on Video audio is not in sync within the Sony Xperia Play forums, part of the Sony Android Phones category; I have taken a few videos on my Play and have seen that the sound is not in sync in almost all of them. In ...

Thread: Video audio is not in sync

Video audio is not in sync

I have taken a few videos on my Play and have seen that the sound is not in sync in almost all of them. In fact, the videos have a pause that causes the audio to go off sync. :mad:

Anyone know if there is a fix?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Is this when viewing the videos on the phone or on the computer?

Quote Originally Posted by GameBoiye View Post
    Is this when viewing the videos on the phone or on the computer?
    On my PC, and the sound is consistently out of sync so I know it's an issue with the video itself. Other videos taken with my HD camcorder have no issue with sound sync.

I've done a little research and it appears that there is indeed an issue with recording:
    http://se-xperia.com/xperia-play-also-has-audio-sync-problems-with-video-recording/

H
    opefully since the Arc also has this issue there will either be an official fix or a hacked fix eventually.

I haven't seen this problem personally yet. Can I ask what player you're using to play the vidoe on your PC? I play them with quicktime and they seem fine, but then again I never record anything over a few minutes.

I wonder if it's because I have a class 10 card that I don't see these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by GameBoiye View Post
    I haven't seen this problem personally yet. Can I ask what player you're using to play the vidoe on your PC? I play them with quicktime and they seem fine, but then again I never record anything over a few minutes.

I wonder if it's because I have a class 10 card that I don't see these issues.
    I use window media player.

I have a Class 4 card, but that shouldn't be an issue at these lower bit rates...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links