Sony Ericsson Xperia Play for Only a Penny at Amazon!

This is a discussion on Sony Ericsson Xperia Play for Only a Penny at Amazon! within the Sony Xperia Play forums, part of the Sony Android Phones category; The Sony Ericsson Xperia Play just received the most ridiculous price drop on Amazon. You can now get the "PlayStation-dubbed" phone for only $.01 cent ...

Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play for Only a Penny at Amazon!

dgstorm

Sony Ericsson Xperia Play for Only a Penny at Amazon!

The Sony Ericsson Xperia Play just received the most ridiculous price drop on Amazon. You can now get the "PlayStation-dubbed" phone for only $.01 cent on Amazon! Furthermore, this is for any type of contract, including family plans and renewals! It would appear from this that the phone, which has only been out for a few months, hasn't really fared well in sales. How else could you explain practically giving it away? Still, this deal seems like a "no-brainer" to buy for a new or renewed contract for your kids to have an Android phone that they can also play games with. Match this up with Amazon's current "Get $15 for Apps, MP3s, and Kindle Content" Android purchase deal, and you are actually getting paid to take the phone. This really is just an amazing deal on a phone that may not be dual-core, but still packs a decent punch.

Source: PhoneArena and Amazon Wireless

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Telford/Souderton,PA to St.Petersburg/Clearwater,FL
    Such an awesome deal. This phone's been neglected by Verizon and,even worse, by Sony's gaming division. It's only fault is it's smallish internal app memory but otherwise the SEX Play has alot going for it. Hopefully having it on AT&T will wake up Sony.

I wouldn't say neglected but I would say it's not one of their flagship phones.

I think Sony is trying not to take any attention away from the PS Vita... which is affecting the attention given to the Play.

Yeah, saw this. I'm going to get this phone, upgrading from an old filp phone. So, once I am eligable to upgrade.....

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links