Cant use picture messaging

This is a discussion on Cant use picture messaging within the Sony Xperia Play forums, part of the Sony Android Phones category; This phone does everything i want it to but i can not send or receive mms. I am with verizon if anybody can help me ...

Thread: Cant use picture messaging

Cant use picture messaging

This phone does everything i want it to but i can not send or receive mms. I am with verizon if anybody can help me thank u

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't even use that stuff so I didn't even know it is missing. Is picture messaging different than getting picture attachments from a text?

Doesn't this go in Xperia Play Help?
    edit: I forgot I was a super mod here
    mods, move the thread?

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues sending and receiving MMS.Are you still unable to send or receive MMS? Do you get an error message when sending or receiving MMS? Do you have a data connection when you attempt to send a MMS?We may need to access your account and speak with you to further troubleshoot this issue. You can tweet us at @VZWSupport or contact us from an alternate phone at 800-922-0204. We are available via Twitter Monday to Friday 7AM to 10PM and Saturdays 7AM to 4PM CST.VZW_CS^JB

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links