Hey Everyone!

This is a discussion on Hey Everyone! within the Sony Xperia Play forums, part of the Sony Android Phones category; My name is jbjtkbw00 ( J ames B ond J ames T K irk B ruce W ayne 00 ). Been a long time Android ...

Thread: Hey Everyone!

Orlando, FL

Hey Everyone!

My name is jbjtkbw00 (James Bond James T Kirk Bruce Wayne 00). Been a long time Android fan since the OG Droid which I purchased on 11-5-2009 on opening day from Best Buy. Since then, I've had the DInc, DX, MT4G, LG G2X, HTC Sensation, and now the Xperia Play. Some would say this is a step backwards from some of the flagship phones that I've owned, but I disagree. I love this thing. Sounds great. Gaming is smooth and using the controls are a huge plus. Overall, it's a great phone that I hope to keep for a few months. I work for a Verizon Wireless reseller, so I tend to go through phones like underwear.

Looking forward to seeing what all of you owners are doing with this phone and hope to keep seeing games come out for it.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Congrats on the phone.

I'm a techie and a gamer and I absolutely love this phone!

So far on the Verizon Play R800x:

- We have root (bloat mostly gone!)
    - Custom Rom - there is a version of CM7 that will work (slightly buggy)
    - CM7 will overclock
    - Native PS1 emulator has been decrypted and able to play games other than Crash Bandicoot
    See Xperia Play Games on my YouTube channel

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links