Customizations ?

This is a discussion on Customizations ? within the Sony Xperia Play forums, part of the Sony Android Phones category; So mines comming today between 7am - 12 pm special courier request so excited !! gonna leave my white beloved iPhone 4 in the corner ...

Thread: Customizations ?

Customizations ?

So mines comming today between 7am - 12 pm special courier request so excited !! gonna leave my white beloved iPhone 4 in the corner lol

back too topic ,

Can you customize the Xperia Play like themes etc like you can on cydia ? if you could inlighten me on the full features off customization thanks !

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    So mines comming today between 7am - 12 pm special courier request so excited !! gonna leave my white beloved iPhone 4 in the corner lol

back too topic ,

Can you customize the Xperia Play like themes etc like you can on cydia ? if you could inlighten me on the full features off customization thanks !
    There are a ton of ways to customize through Android itself. As far as custom roms go, they are still in their infancy.

Here is one way to customize that really looks awesome:

[Guide] Android Phone 7 Theme - xda-developers
    See Xperia Play Games on my YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/hairdewx

Any HOME replacement app such as:

ADW or Launcher Pro will add lots of customization to the look and feel of your device.

Quote Originally Posted by gertman View Post
    Any HOME replacement app such as:

ADW or Launcher Pro will add lots of customization to the look and feel of your device.
    This. I've used several of these and they're much fun to play with and work well. Either of these are good and I believe both have free trials if you just want to try them out.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links