Does this work for Gingerbread phones...?

This is a discussion on Does this work for Gingerbread phones...? within the Sony Xperia Play forums, part of the Sony Android Phones category; If you have the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play, then you probably might notice the incredibly small storage that it comes with (I mean internal, mind.) ...

Thread: Does this work for Gingerbread phones...?

Does this work for Gingerbread phones...?

If you have the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play, then you probably might notice the incredibly small storage that it comes with (I mean internal, mind.) Of course, you always do have Apps2SD. But the problem is, that not all apps can be moved. I've been lurking around the interwebs and found a few websites with tutorials with "how to force apps to sd" and "how to set default install location in SD card". The only problem is that it says "Froyo." Shucks. Then, I saw a thread on XDA, saying it does work on Gingerbread. Just follor all steps.

Anyone confirm this?

http://androidforums.com/desire-tips-tricks/160560-force-apps-install-sd-without-root.html

EDIT: It actuall does work for MOST applications now. Some, like widgets, don't work...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Alright, I CAN CONFIRM that this does not in fact work for Gingerbread. Sorry guys.EDIT: It actuall does work for MOST applications now. Some, like widgets, don't work...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links