Marvel Comics Android App Now Available

This is a discussion on Marvel Comics Android App Now Available within the Sony Xperia Play forums, part of the Sony Android Phones category; Although not every tech-nerd is a fan of comic books, a whole lot of us are. Now, we can have even more of our "geek ...

Thread: Marvel Comics Android App Now Available

dgstorm

Marvel Comics Android App Now Available

Although not every tech-nerd is a fan of comic books, a whole lot of us are. Now, we can have even more of our "geek literature" on our Android tablet or phone. Not that long ago, DC released their Comic Book App for the Android Market. Now, Marvel just announced their Marvel Comics App for the Android as well! Here's a list of just a few features:
    • 1,400 issues
    • Your downloads are backed up on Marvel's website
    • Never lose what you purchased
    • Switch between devices
    • Some free previews available
    • Can sync purchases on either Android or iOS platform

Now, we can watch & read our favorite hero or villain while fully mobile! I admit that it takes a bit of the mystique out of collecting, since our digital copies will never increase in value. However, in many ways, it could add value to the comic book market because it will potentially entice more people who have never bought a comic before to give them a try. What do you guys think?

Source: Marvel and Android Market - Marvel Comics App

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Cool, I didn't know DC had an app. Now Marvel too, this is great! Personally I've been using AVC and Comics (the one with the X on the icon, it's really good!). I'll check these out too!
    Proud owner of an Xperia PLAY 4G!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links