For Music Lovers! Hitlantis : You've never seen an app like this before! [FREE]

This is a discussion on For Music Lovers! Hitlantis : You've never seen an app like this before! [FREE] within the Sony Xperia Play forums, part of the Sony Android Phones category; You've never seen an app like this before! Use it to visually discover new, independent music with Hitlantis – a highly acclaimed visual discovery engine, ...

Thread: For Music Lovers! Hitlantis : You've never seen an app like this before! [FREE]

For Music Lovers! Hitlantis : You've never seen an app like this before! [FREE]

You've never seen an app like this before! Use it to visually discover new, independent music with Hitlantis – a highly acclaimed visual discovery engine, finally in Android Market.

Hitlantis' App is your own free personalized radio used to discover fresh new independent music. Fox News called it "...a better paradigm than Pandora." The visual, fully zoomable “sea of bubbles” makes it simple for people to discover new music in an intuitive, visual manner, which is how people search for everything else in daily life, by visually seeking it out.

Hitlantis App includes lots of innovative features like visual sharable Playlists and super-easy all-in-one play/pause/next button, plus interactive and fully zoomable action map of emerging talents worldwide.

”Hitlantis App Expands Your Musical Universe”
    - Nick Parker / Evolver.fm

“Hitlantis App is something really special”
    - Chris Davies /
    BAMM.TV

“Top 5 Best iPad Apps for Music discovery”
    - Kevin English / HypeBot

“Artist Heat Map Makes Music Discovery Visual”
    - Brenna Ehrlich / Mashable

Grab Hitlantis for free from the
    Android Market

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Wonderful post. I would definitely try to incorporate the tips you have shared. I would be glad if you could refer me some more stuff of niche.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links