Unlocking Sony Xperia U

This is a discussion on Unlocking Sony Xperia U within the Sony Xperia U forums, part of the Sony Android Phones category; Hi guys, Off topic in the sense that it isn't the Xperia Play, but nonetheless, I didn't feel that it was main-forum material so I'll ...

Thread: Unlocking Sony Xperia U

Unlocking Sony Xperia U

Hi guys,

Off topic in the sense that it isn't the Xperia Play, but nonetheless, I didn't feel that it was main-forum material so I'll post it here.

Some people have started worrying about how long the process will be for the Xperia U to unlock it, but I'm here to brign some reason into the mix. I've looked at some of the previous unlocking processes for Sony phones and think I can safely assume that the process will look something similar to what I'll post below.

Just before I explain the process I think it will require to unlock Sony Xperia U handsets, I think I should just explain that unlocking is completely legal for those that don't know. It is just removing the SIM lock that prevents people from using their phones on any network that they want to.

1) Insert non-accepted SIM card
    2) Phone will prompt you to enter an unlock code
    3) Enter your unique code
    4) Xperia should be unlocked

This a process we are now seeing with nearly all modern phones as manufacturers know that if people are encouraged to unlock, they will use the phone for a much longer period of time.

Anyway, I hope that helps.
    Last edited by cali; 12-04-2012 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Removed link

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

LOL too bad for you CDMA is more popular in America and you won't be able to scam many people here for unlocks.

Nice sharing.Here i want to share my unlocking experience.Recently i unlocked my Sony Xperia U mobile using unlock code.I bought my mobile from Uk,which is locked to o2 network provider.But i have Orange sim card.So i needed to unlock my mobile.I bought unlocking service from Wickedunlock.com Here they provided my unlock code with simple unlock instructions via e-mail.So i easily unlocked my mobile within a day.
    Last edited by cali; 12-04-2012 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Removed link

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links