Anyone know the best price for the X10?

This is a discussion on Anyone know the best price for the X10? within the Sony Xperia X10 forums, part of the Sony Android Phones category; The Xperia x10 is $80 from wirefly, anyone know of a better deal?...

Thread: Anyone know the best price for the X10?

Anyone know the best price for the X10?

The Xperia x10 is $80 from wirefly, anyone know of a better deal?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

dandroid
    Will an AT&T store match online pricing from Amazon?

Not likely.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

I just got mine from AT&T for $80....while the guy was transferring data from our old phones to new one's me and my gf were talking about cases. I wanted to get one right then and there but we know of a cell phone accessory shop close to us that has them for cheap so we said we'd wait. Well our salesman overheard us and said if I bought a case for my phone that he'd take $20 off the price of the phone. The phone was $99, which already was a good deal to me since I was going in to get the Samsung Captivate, so I ended up paying only $79 for my X10!

For a Case - Read my review on the Otterbox Commuter Case...I Can PROMISE you, It's the BEST Case I've delt with yet! ESPECIALLY being that I'm in Law Enforcement...This Case has held up a WHOLE TON better than all of the other cases I've had!

The AT&T price is Great! I Like the Galaxy S series of phones, But The Captivate is a pretty buggy unit (from everything I've read on it!) while it is one hell of a phone, and will do just about everything you want...Flashing this phone over to 2.1 is a SERIOUS improvement from the Standard 1.6.
    Nate

The Review on the case can be found @ http://www.attdroids.com/forum/sony-...e-reviews.html
    Nate
    Ignorantia Juris Neminem Excusat! - Ignorance of the law excuses no one!

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel984 View Post
    For a Case - Read my review on the Otterbox Commuter Case...I Can PROMISE you, It's the BEST Case I've delt with yet! ESPECIALLY being that I'm in Law Enforcement...This Case has held up a WHOLE TON better than all of the other cases I've had!

The AT&T price is Great! I Like the Galaxy S series of phones, But The Captivate is a pretty buggy unit (from everything I've read on it!) while it is one hell of a phone, and will do just about everything you want...Flashing this phone over to 2.1 is a SERIOUS improvement from the Standard 1.6.
    Nate
    I've got my eye on that Otterbox case, considering it for sure. Gonna do some more reading up on it before I decide.

I really want to flash over to 2.1 but have no clue how to pull this off, do you think this is something a complete noob like myself can handle? I mean, i'm computer literate, mechanically inclined, consider myself somewhat of a tech nerd and have common sense. Any how-to's on this anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by 916x10 View Post
    I've got my eye on that Otterbox case, considering it for sure. Gonna do some more reading up on it before I decide.

I really want to flash over to 2.1 but have no clue how to pull this off, do you think this is something a complete noob like myself can handle? I mean, i'm computer literate, mechanically inclined, consider myself somewhat of a tech nerd and have common sense. Any how-to's on this anywhere?
    Just head over to XDA-Developers, they have a sub-forum on the X10. There are a few threads on what it takes to accomplish this. You don't even have to root it first. If you do get stuck, send me a PM or just start a thread here. Look in the Android Development section of the X10 forum on XDA.

Quote Originally Posted by NaplesBill View Post
    Just head over to XDA-Developers, they have a sub-forum on the X10. There are a few threads on what it takes to accomplish this. You don't even have to root it first. If you do get stuck, send me a PM or just start a thread here. Look in the Android Development section of the X10 forum on XDA.
    Awesome, thanks for your help man. I'll check it out.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links