2.1 can now be installed on the X10

This is a discussion on 2.1 can now be installed on the X10 within the Sony Xperia X10 forums, part of the Sony Android Phones category; Hi all, I just wanted to let people know that you can install the Nordic X10 ROM on the AT&T X10a. Just head over to ...

Thread: 2.1 can now be installed on the X10

2.1 can now be installed on the X10

Hi all,

I just wanted to let people know that you can install the Nordic X10 ROM on the AT&T X10a. Just head over to XDA-Developers and you will find the X10Flash 2.1 + 2.1 firmware thread under the X10 forum.

I have flashed my X10 and everything works perfectly. It does debrand it as an X10i but 3G and everything else works. You will need to setup your APN settings manually though.

Of course, the AT&T branded firmware should be out sometime this month as well. Naturally, it is likely to have the same restrictions as the current AT&T ROM. No non-market apps, etc.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

That's A good find Bill - Thanks for sharing this! I'll Flash over to the 2.1 ROM when I get back to the house
    Nate
    Ignorantia Juris Neminem Excusat! - Ignorance of the law excuses no one!

Hopefully, you have updated by now. I find 2.1 makes this phone so much better. There is another update coming in Q1 that will update the Mediascape/Timescape and add DLNA features to the device.

I'm still running the root package from XDA.. seems now though that no updates from the market on any of my programs will download, so hopefully the flash to 2.1 will fix that problem.. I'm really diggin this HTC style keyboard too..

2.1 works great on this phone! Now all i need to do is root it LOL

I had some issues with rooting 2.1. I did one phone, and it worked. I tried the same procedure on another phone, and it just didn't work. This was using superoneclick root. On the second phone, I ended up having to do it manually by pushing out the needed root files to the phone, then using a Terminal Emulator app to run a couple of commands. It worked though.

This phone, with 2.1, is like a completely different handset. Very smooth and fast compared to 1.6.

I'd agree 100% with that!! 2.1 makes this sucker MOVE!! I wish they would have fixed the LED Flash on the back though,...

I'm going to try and root it later on when I get home...We'll see how it goes, but thus far, I haven't done it yet...Maybe through the Sideloader...We'll see!
    Nate

Hey Bill - Can you shoot the ADB Commands on this post too? I just had 3 emails pop in my inbox regarding what to push, and the commands to do it...Seems that One click Root doesn't want to work with a few people's phones...

Thanks chief -
    Nate

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links