Sprint Galaxy S coming to Sprint?

This is a discussion on Sprint Galaxy S coming to Sprint? within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; According to latest research report by the Broadpoint.AmTech analyst Mark McKechnie, the Samsung Galaxy S android powered phone could be coming to Sprint / Nextel ...

Thread: Sprint Galaxy S coming to Sprint?

danDroid

Sprint Galaxy S coming to Sprint?

According to latest research report by the Broadpoint.AmTech analyst Mark McKechnie, the Samsung Galaxy S android powered phone could be coming to Sprint / Nextel by June. The phone is rumored to have the snapdragon processor and boost the same speeds as the Nexus One or HTC Incredible.

“It’s a pretty impressive Android-based phone with a great display, but Samsung doesn’t have the same brand strength as Apple or even Motorola,” he says.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

before I got into android I bounced around from brand to brand and I have to say, my samsung was so good, I stuck with that brand for 3 phones...Till I got my htc hero anyway.
    i dropped it in the toilet at least 3 times I can remember and nothing ever failed. This phone could be awesome. have to wait and see.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links