HTC EVO 4Gs on Ebay

This is a discussion on HTC EVO 4Gs on Ebay within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; Can't wait a few weeks for the official release of the HTC EVO 4G? The phones are now starting to appear on EBay with starting ...

Thread: HTC EVO 4Gs on Ebay

danDroid

HTC EVO 4Gs on Ebay

Can't wait a few weeks for the official release of the HTC EVO 4G? The phones are now starting to appear on EBay with starting bids around $600 and buy it now prices around $800! Most of these phones are legit phones that came from the Google I/O conference!

Would you pay the extra to have the phone now?! Let us know!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I wouldn't that is crazy to pay an extra $600 to get the phone 2 weeks in advance. I might if it was a month or two ago, but thats not the case so my answer is no.

They may be legit phones, but weren't they pre-release firmware/software? Will they even be able to be upgraded to Android 2.2?

I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty certain the phones they gave at the I/O conference were the actual production models, not the preview models.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links