Sprint Prepping stores for June 4th EVO Launch

This is a discussion on Sprint Prepping stores for June 4th EVO Launch within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; 1 Week and the world's first 4G Android powered phone will be in the hands of many Sprint Owners! According to Engadget, Sprint is urging ...

Thread: Sprint Prepping stores for June 4th EVO Launch

danDroid

Sprint Prepping stores for June 4th EVO Launch

1 Week and the world's first 4G Android powered phone will be in the hands of many Sprint Owners! According to Engadget, Sprint is urging all of the retail locations to open early June 4th in anticipation for the heavier then normal traffic. If your Sprint store runs out of stock before your able to get one, don't forget about Radio Shack and Best Buy!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

That's very good to know, thanks. Have to get up 2 hours earlier then... My Sprint store anticipates a line up, any suggestions on how early to get in line? It's like Black Friday...

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTech View Post
    That's very good to know, thanks. Have to get up 2 hours earlier then... My Sprint store anticipates a line up, any suggestions on how early to get in line? It's like Black Friday...

Well when I got my Pre on opening day,I got there about 12 in the morning and it was already a couple people there.The launch of the EVO should be way bigger so I would suggest you get there AT LEAST around that time but I dont know what city you live in so it depends on how big your city is.Im rooting for you to get yours.As for me I'll be chilling.I got mine on a guaranteed reserve at Best Buy.:D

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links