HTC EVO 4G Top 5 Features

This is a discussion on HTC EVO 4G Top 5 Features within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; Matt Burns from Mobile Crunch has been all over covering every aspect of the new 4G powered HTC EVO. Today he posted his thoughts on ...

Thread: HTC EVO 4G Top 5 Features

danDroid

HTC EVO 4G Top 5 Features

Matt Burns from Mobile Crunch has been all over covering every aspect of the new 4G powered HTC EVO. Today he posted his thoughts on the 5 top features of this monster device.

1. Screen Size.
    The EVO 4G screen towers over almost everything else available on the market today.

2. Form Factor
    Don't let the large screen on this bad boy fool you. The thickness is on par with many other popular phones including the Motorola Droid, HTC Incredible, and iPhone.

3. Sprint Mobile Hotspot
    This phone comes right out of the box ready to serve up your other Internet hungry devices with 4G connectivity.

4. Speaker and Kickstand.
    You don't normally think of speaker quality when picking out a new phone, but this one delivers crisp and clear sound at a pretty good volume. This phone also includes a very handy kick stand to provide the perfect viewing angle when resting.

5. Sprint TV
    What better way to put this 4.3" screen to use then to load up some TV while your on the go. There’s a couple dozen on demand channels loaded with programs from FOX, ABC, CBS, NBC, ESPN, Nickelodeon, The Disney Channel and more — it’s like Hulu on your phone.

Source: MobileCrunch

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

One of the features that I am really looking forward to is the ability to stream music from your PC directly to your phone. I don't know if it will be implemented right away when Froyo comes to the EVO, but it was one of the features discussed and demonstrated at the I/O conference and I think it's pretty cool.

you know iv said so many times i dont think ill be using the video conference calling or whatever its called lol, my girl is all hyped up im like HUH lol idk maybe its an easier way for her to be like soooo WHERE ARE U lol . not like if i care but just creepy knowing her she might do it

I know that I will use the video conferencing once, MAYBE twice, and only for the purpose of showing off. I can't think of a real world situation where I would need a feature like that. Nevertheless, it's still pretty cool that we can do it

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links