Long lines at Sprint Stores for EVO 4G launch

This is a discussion on Long lines at Sprint Stores for EVO 4G launch within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; Long lines have been seen at many Sprint stores today indicating a successful launch for the HTC EVO 4G, the first 4G Android powered phone. ...

Thread: Long lines at Sprint Stores for EVO 4G launch

danDroid

Long lines at Sprint Stores for EVO 4G launch

Long lines have been seen at many Sprint stores today indicating a successful launch for the HTC EVO 4G, the first 4G Android powered phone. "It's not like Apple where you wait in line five days, but it should be good," said one would-be EVO buyer queued up outside the Broadway Sprint store.

Let us know how it was at your local Sprint store!

Source: TheStreet.com

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Smile Lines for Evo 4G in Pearland, TX (South Houston)

arrived at 8:00 am - was customer number 26 - waited two hours to begin the purchasing process that took nearly an hour to complete - happy to have the phone - possibilities endless....

i was the first one i got to bestbuy at 9 30 . 30 minutes before opening i had my reserved but just incase you know two other people where behind me and well bestbuy didnt have any for walkings only pre order . 2 hours later of port it i was done and went to work then my boss had my phone watching csi miami episodes

I went to Radioshack at 6 a.m. I was the third person, eventually I was second. Why? The guy ahead of me thought he could just pick up a phone, he was informed the phones that were available at the moment were preorder only. Needless to say he and another young lady were not happy. I was out in about an hour happy go lucky and went to work.

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Sharon View Post
    I went to Radioshack at 6 a.m. I was the third person, eventually I was second. Why? The guy ahead of me thought he could just pick up a phone, he was informed the phones that were available at the moment were preorder only. Needless to say he and another young lady were not happy. I was out in about an hour happy go lucky and went to work.
    Wow that kinda sucks. How long was he waiting there before he found out he couldn't just get one?

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Sharon View Post
    Wow that kinda sucks. How long was he waiting there before he found out he couldn't just get one?
    Actually he was first. He claimed to have spoken with someone who said it shouldn't be a problem to just pick one up from Radioshack.

I first went to the sprint web site to order it...ya no luck there it must of been over loaded. so then i tried calling...not any better, on hold 35 min. Finally i just hung up. on Sat. i tried again on line, and it is now on its way, i am having the hot spot activated as well.!!! i had gotten a i pod touch fell in love with it, BUT no phone, not good without wifi around, and so on,so i really wanted an I phone. But i like my Sprint service, then i was following this new phone to be released the EVO, mmmmm now i was interested! bye bye I phone idea. Now i cannot wait for the evo to get here! OH ya i already have a buyer for my I pod touch. why not get some of my money back right, to pay for the new phone?Hey actually it will, sold it for 200.00 bought evo for 199.99!:htcevoiso:

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links