Dead pixels plague some HTC EVO 4G owners

This is a discussion on Dead pixels plague some HTC EVO 4G owners within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; We've had a few reports on the site here of either single dead pixels or groups of dead pixels on brand new HTC EVO 4G's ...

Thread: Dead pixels plague some HTC EVO 4G owners

Admin

Dead pixels plague some HTC EVO 4G owners

We've had a few reports on the site here of either single dead pixels or groups of dead pixels on brand new HTC EVO 4G's by some owners on the site. While this is a problem with all devices that use a screen it seems to be an unusually high percentage with the EVO 4G (Thread Here).

Have you experienced any problems with yours? If so, please let us know. If you are unsure what dead pixels are, we've got some screenshots for you. These particular shots show a large block of pixels which now show permanently green. However, dead pixels could show black or any other color variation.

Click the thumbnails below to see full size images.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

I really like some benefits of the OLED technology, but what do you think is the reason no 20" OLED is available? It is the amount of deficient units at this size.
    To speak from one's own experience it seams also the smaller screens aren't error free.
    Here are some pics of the Samsung i5700 I tried to buy: 50 defect glowing "particles" and 27 with the replacement unit. I send them all back...

Attached Images Attached Images     

Ads