White EVO 4G Coming Soon

This is a discussion on White EVO 4G Coming Soon within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; Engadget reports that Best Buy will be offering a new White HTC EVO 4G and should hit stores July 11th. Pre-orders are expected to begin ...

Thread: White EVO 4G Coming Soon

danDroid

White EVO 4G Coming Soon

Engadget reports that Best Buy will be offering a new White HTC EVO 4G and should hit stores July 11th. Pre-orders are expected to begin today at the normal $199/2 year contract price. Maybe HTC used all the white cell phone paint, and this is the reason the white iPhone 4s are delay? hmm..

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm thinking that the delay might have had to do with Stevie having to ask all the reporters to turn off their wifi................................... roflmao forever!!!!

I wonder if the white phones will have the same issues that our phones are having.

I would just like to see Sprint get inventory of ANY EVO in stock.

I currently have 2.

Is that what the front looks like? Or will the whole device be white? If anyone knows please let me know. The only pics I have seen show a white back and a black front.

wowowow this looks niceee you know i had a problem with one of my evos the manager at bestbuy was like look when the shipment comes in even if after the 30 days we will call you maybe i could get that one lol

I saw that option when I was placing my order with Best Buy on Friday night online. I just could not see myself using a White EVO for everyday uses. It's like why would you use a goldplated cell phone?

or a Goldplated Wii

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links