SEIDIO Releases Innocase Active and Extended Life HTC EVO 4G Battery

This is a discussion on SEIDIO Releases Innocase Active and Extended Life HTC EVO 4G Battery within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; Seidio, Inc., the leading manufacturer of premium Smartphone accessories, is pleased to announce the release of our newest case, the Innocase Active for the HTC ...

Thread: SEIDIO Releases Innocase Active and Extended Life HTC EVO 4G Battery

danDroid

SEIDIO Releases Innocase Active and Extended Life HTC EVO 4G Battery

Seidio, Inc., the leading manufacturer of premium Smartphone accessories, is pleased to announce the release of our newest case, the Innocase Active for the HTC Droid Incredible with the Innocase Active for the HTC EVO 4G coming soon.

The Innocase Active is a two-layer case that features a compact and lightweight rubber polymer with a precisely positioned hard skeleton for added protection. Created for those that have and want to maintain their active lifestyle in mind, the Innocase Active provides great shock absorption, specifically at the vulnerable parts of your phone, while adding minimal bulk. All ports, controls and the camera will remain accessible and fully functional. The Innocase Active will have a compatible holster available in July. The skeleton portion for this case will be available in a variety of colors, including our newest colors, Sage and Pearl White.

The Innocell 3500mAh Extended Life Battery has at least double the capacity of the original battery and comes with a black replacement door featuring Seidio's signature soft touch coating. Even with heavy phone and data usage, this battery will keep you charged and ready to go. This battery can be ordered for the HTC Droid Incredible and pre-ordered for the HTC EVO 4G at this time with shipping beginning the week of June 24, 2010 for the HTC Droid Incredible and July 6, 2010 for the HTC EVO 4G.

The Innocase Active retails for $29.95 and can be purchased as a combo with the case and holster for $49.95. The Innocell 3500mAh Extended Life Battery retails for $69.95. For more information on these and other great Seidio products, please visit seidioonline.com.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have already ordered the Innocase Active Limited Edition from Amazon. It is similar to the regular Innocase Active in that it is a two-part case, except it has a more rugged look. I will do a review as soon as it gets here.

Angry In Need of WHITE BACKING EXTENDED LIFE BATT COVER

I am indeed in need of a white extended life battery cover.

I am surprised that there is no support for WHITE BACKED extended life battery covers. Me and Many of my friends waited for the special white backed EVO 4G and now that the battery life is not the best I want to get the extended battery, BUT I DON'T WANT NORMAL BLACK.

When do you think white extended battery back covers will ever be made???? anyone???????

Evo :4g: :sprint:

Think about it, If the ones who waited for the special WHITE EVO are pickey enough to be put on EVEN MORE of a waiting list for this phone, why wouldn't we be even more picky about buying an extended battery backing also? I find NOBODY making an extended battery cover IN WHITE for my EVO 4G and I know A LOT of people wanting extended battery life, BUT NOT IN GENERIC BLACK.

I hope some company steps up with a white backing EXTENDED LIFE BATTERY COVER soon.

OK, I'm done complaining. LOL

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links