Seidio EVO 4G Innocase Active Case Giveaway

This is a discussion on Seidio EVO 4G Innocase Active Case Giveaway within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; After two tours in Iraq doing heavy construction I've beat up and broke down many of my toys. With all the waterproof/dustproof research and equipment ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seidio EVO 4G Innocase Active Case Giveaway

After two tours in Iraq doing heavy construction I've beat up and broke down many of my toys. With all the waterproof/dustproof research and equipment that I've bought to survive the grinding blowing torrential silt; I have a fair amount of experience on what electronics I want to take to the sandbox. So when the EVO came out I knew that it fit everything that I was looking for in a toy and tool for my job.

It is a solid body with very few orfices for particles to get into. The solid body being the most important to me because of springs and glides between objects when obstructed by sand beg for imminent failure. When its hot enough during the days doing construction for sweat to slosh out of your boot, you know you pockets are fairly moist. Music is essential for the day to go by when you are sitting on hot steel using a cutting torch for twelve hours. No phone, camera, thumbdrive, laptop is fullproof from this climate; buy why can't I try?

This is my first phone that does more than do calendar functions, take pictures and make phone calls; this is truly so much more. I will put this case to the test, it will be more brutal than most peoples wallets have endured. IF it can survive me but not you; then you should have a show on The Discovery Channel about getting dirty.

Well Honestly im not here to lie about reasons why i truly need a case. My reason for a case may not be as good as other people but im being completely honest. Well i feel i should get this giveaway case because well i never know when will my first drop will be, second i live with my sister and my two nephews who are 5 and 2 who have a tendency of grabbing my stuff especially when its a a big piece of technology as the Evo lol so far ive bin very careful and have bin watching my nephews and keeping them away from it lol and my third reason is because i just truly want to preserve my phone as much as i can to prove to myself and my mother that YES my phone will last un-like my last phone which happened to be an iPhone 3gs which was drowned by my little neice in the toilet btw NO im not trying to diss the iPhone or anything. Well thats truly why i Think i deserve this giveaway case..

Hmmm, why do I need the Seidio Innocase Active? I have been looking everywhere for a case, and from the reviews I have read across various forums, Seidio makes some excellent products. I really like the design of the Active, better than the II also. My HTC Hero has nicks in the specific places that the Active was designed to protect, the vulnerable corners. My EVO is still naked, no case or screen protector, as I have yet to find the perfect matches. The Seidio Innocase Active in White will be on my phone ASAP, whether it be from here or when Seidio has them available on their website.

Pick Me

Bottom line is I like the case. Why should I get one? Because its a cool case and I have loved all the Seidio products I have ever had. The EVO cost me 199 and deserves the best case I can get for it.
    I don't work construction, I'm not in Greenpeace or need the case to help save the whales. I just like it!
    Although I have a one year old baby who likes to chew on my phone if he ever gets his hands on it. This case would be great protection!

Oh I forgot to add one thing- When I'm not working on a construction site, I am out saving the whales/ rainforests/ anything else that needs saving, and I also spend a lot of time rescuing helpless babies from trees (it happens more than you would think).

danDroid
    bump! two days left!

Why I need this case.

To make cool cooler.

Come on July 12 :htcevoiso:

danDroid
    Thread Closed, Winner will be announced later on today!!

Ooooh this is so exciting!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links