Epic 4G makes its way through FCC

This is a discussion on Epic 4G makes its way through FCC within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; Those of you eagerly waiting for Sprint's 4G version of the Galaxy S, we have just received some good news. As of July 20th, a ...

Thread: Epic 4G makes its way through FCC

Epic 4G makes its way through FCC

Those of you eagerly waiting for Sprint's 4G version of the Galaxy S, we have just received some good news. As of July 20th, a smartphone with CDMA, EVDO, and WiMAX radios passed through the FCC, and suffice it to say, that device the Epic 4g. Currently, information on the Epic 4G is scarce, as the FCC has kept most of the documentation under wraps, thanks to a pesky confidentiality statement. However, the one drawing we were able to grab, (not-so-clearly) shows a "SPH-D700" model number, which is the Epic 4G. We are still unsure of the Epic 4G's launch date, but at least we are one step closer to having this Hummingbird-powered beaut hit the streets.

So, anyone looking forward to the Samsung Epic 4G? Let us know.

via Phandroid
    Source FCC

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

danDroid
    I've had a chance to play around with the Samsung Captivate, and so far I'm super impressed with the screen. If the keyboard is as good as the first reviews have suggested, this phone is going to be a huge success for Sprint.

SAMSUNG EPIC 4g

I am definitely interested in the new Epic 4g because of the screen--super amoled. However, I still loved the WebOS, I just wish that Palm/HP would get their act together and let us know what they are planning on doing. I want a new phone--not a slate or tablet (I have got a laptop for all that).

I like Android, but I don't think it is as refined as WebOS. If I were to get a new Sprint Andriod phone which would be a choice. I have read many complaints about the skins the OEM's are placing on the Andriod, so is it better to get HTC Evo 4g, HTC Hero, Samsung Moment or Intercept or Epic 4g.

Its nice to have all these choices but which will be the best for calender, syncing with my contacts and email, and keeping up to date with the latest version of Andriod?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links