EVO 4G to receive Android 2.2 update, starting tomorrow

This is a discussion on EVO 4G to receive Android 2.2 update, starting tomorrow within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; Downloaded 2.2 on my evo last night. All is well so far. Except one of my apps is missing(Tunee Music). I went into the market ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: EVO 4G to receive Android 2.2 update, starting tomorrow

Downloaded 2.2 on my evo last night. All is well so far. Except one of my apps is missing(Tunee Music). I went into the market to redownload it and for some reason i cant find it. Any help with that would be appreciated. Anybody know of any other good apps to download music?

I got it after syncing my contacts and backing up the entire SD card, just in case. Because I did all that, it went smoothly, and I think only rebooted twice. Quadrant says it's twice as fast; we'll see if that translates to real world usage.

Now all I need is for 4G to get turned on here.

As for the full factory reset, I personally don't plan to do that UNLESS there's an issue.
    I gave my iPhone to my 5 year old and got an EVO.

Thanks, Metalhead. Would you also recommend putting the applications back on one by one or using backup software?
    The easiest way to do it is to install AppBrain on your phone first and sync all your apps. Then once you reset your phone, reinstall AppBrain first and then reinstall all your apps. It's what myself and many others have done/ are doing.

For me the best part of the whole upgrade is full Flash 10.1. I can now watch all of the live flash cams at our web site, regardless of how they're configured (Flash Lite would not receive cameras streamed in H.264 format for iPhones; it would only receive cameras streamed in VP6 format.)

I can now see the NOAA weather active radar loops, and see animated GIF images as well.

Don't tell Sprint, but I would have PAID for that feature. LOL
    I gave my iPhone to my 5 year old and got an EVO.

I saved my apps on app brain, I loaded my apps on the computer and I installed fast web installer but I can not get the two to sync. What am I doing wrong? Thank you

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links