Sprint releasing Samsung Epic 4G possibly August 11th.

This is a discussion on Sprint releasing Samsung Epic 4G possibly August 11th. within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; BoyGeniusReport.com has just reported Sprint will launch the Samsung Epic 4G August 11th. This information was leaked from the Sprint Playbook and appears to be ...

Thread: Sprint releasing Samsung Epic 4G possibly August 11th.

danDroid

Sprint releasing Samsung Epic 4G possibly August 11th.

BoyGeniusReport.com has just reported Sprint will launch the Samsung Epic 4G August 11th. This information was leaked from the Sprint Playbook and appears to be good timing with the Blackberry Tourch 9800 and Motorola Droid 2 launching August 12th. Hopefully we'll get an official announcement from Sprint following!

Be sure to visit our dedicated Samsung Epic 4G Forum here: EpicForums.net

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Still waiting for the epic to drop.

I am still waiting for the Epic. However, I would prefer a new Palm WebOs phone. I for one think that WebOs is the best mobile OS on the market. It is user friendly and it very intuitive. Android is also equal but a little more difficult to use. But I am a tech nerd so that doesn't bother me at all.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links