End of the Hero?

This is a discussion on End of the Hero? within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; Well i was at Best Buy today looking for a gift for my doughters 10th birthday. Since i have got my evo she has wanted ...

Thread: End of the Hero?

End of the Hero?

Well i was at Best Buy today looking for a gift for my doughters 10th birthday. Since i have got my evo she has wanted an android phone but I'm not about to hand her a Evo.

I was looking at maybe getting her the Hero so i can avoid the extra 10$ a month for the data charge but there were none to be found. When i asked they said they weren't getting anymore.

Now i looked on line and Sprint still has them for sale as does the Sprint store. What i'm now wondering is will Sprint push to get rid of all the older smart phones as a way to push us into the 10$ charge?

Dont get me wrong i have no issues paying for myself but for my 10 year old ah NO. I know what some of you are already saying, she's 10 she dont even need a phone but i moved from a little town in Michigan to Las Vegas and i got her a phone for family locator on sprint.

So is Sprint gonna push us to better phones or is it just a case of some Best Buy stores no longer selling the not as popular phones?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Maybe they're just phasing them out? They just picked up the intercept so I don't think it has anything to do the $10 fee. I still love the hero, it treated me really well. It's the phone that got me into Android. That's a great gift for your daughter, I hope you do decide to get it for her. Catch her young before she starts wanting an iPhone

Lol my house is a no Iphone zone. She must hear me brag my Evo up to people because i hear her tell her friends all her dad's phone can do. Cracks me up

You must be like me then, I love talking about my Evo lol

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links