Problems With Battery Life? Here's The Solution!

This is a discussion on Problems With Battery Life? Here's The Solution! within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; I have been using JD for a few weeks and it has kept me from recharging through-out the day . and thats just the free ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Problems With Battery Life? Here's The Solution!

I have been using JD for a few weeks and it has kept me from recharging through-out the day . and thats just the free app .
    oh if your unsure on how to use the app stop being negitive about it , its a great app IF you know what your doing .

Cyn
    I LOVE THIS APP! tHANKS for this thread cuz my battery was killing me and i was tired of carrying my charger in my purse....I just love my EVO

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    I LOVE THIS APP! tHANKS for this thread cuz my battery was killing me and i was tired of carrying my charger in my purse....I just love my EVO
    Glad to see that it has helped you. Juice Defender is the very first thing that I recommend to people when they are having battery life issues.

I use juice defender and setcpu and that has helped alot. Before that my phone would be under 20% by 2:30pm. Now it's still over 40% by 5pm, sometimes even later. Anybody else have any examples of better battery life?

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
    Get 1 Free!
    http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417

Metalhead:
    I just downloaded and installed Ultimate Juice. I am not sure it installed correctly- cannot find any reference to ultimate juice on the main screen. How can I verify (except for the charge to my credit card) that I have it installed?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vegasman View Post
    Metalhead:
    I just downloaded and installed Ultimate Juice. I am not sure it installed correctly- cannot find any reference to ultimate juice on the main screen. How can I verify (except for the charge to my credit card) that I have it installed?
    Thanks
    It won't say UltimateJuice in the app, it just becomes fully unlocked and no longer says "Get Ultimatejuice" at the bottom of the screen.

One thing you can check is if the scheduler lets you set it to turn on your data every two hours then you're good to go. When it's still locked, you can only set it to turn on your data every 30 minutes I think.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links