Epic 4G Updates

This is a discussion on Epic 4G Updates within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; Sprint Epic 4G updates are here. Sprint has released a new update for the Epic, it promises to fix the 3G upload speeds, Wifi battery ...

Thread: Epic 4G Updates

Epic 4G Updates

Sprint Epic 4G updates are here. Sprint has released a new update for the Epic, it promises to fix the 3G upload speeds, Wifi battery drainage, large email problems, and Amazon mp3 download problems. So if you have an Epic and are having problems in these areas I would suggest you update ASAP.

The Sprint network is doing well increasing their speed in problem solving. This update was much needed.

Source: Samsung Epic:9/30 - Samsung Epic Maintenance Release

* Update Sprint says the update will be coming soon and that they are sorry for the delay. Their getting administrative errors with their servers.
    So they can't get the upload on the server right now.

Source: http://www.androidcentral.com/epic-4...d-samsung-says

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Update to DI18 broke my GPS, anyone else?

The over the air update to DI18 has made my GPS disfunctional. The wifi battery drain situation is marginally better and although my 3G speeds appear to be the same, they were always very good. But now I have a useless GPS. Any one else have this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by LochDhueDude View Post
    The over the air update to DI18 has made my GPS disfunctional. The wifi battery drain situation is marginally better and although my 3G speeds appear to be the same, they were always very good. But now I have a useless GPS. Any one else have this problem?
    Sorry to hear about your problems with the GPS. But Sprint said they were going to push the update back even further because of some technical issues, so I'm wondering did you get it while it was having problems?
    Cedric Cyrus
    Saint Paul, MN
    Evo 4G, I HATE APPLE!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links