Do you like making videos? Do you like phones? Do you like 4G? Well I have a job for you and it can get you $25,000, for less than 10 minutes of your time (not including out takes). Sprint has announced their new Epic Movie Series about the Epic 4G cell phone. You have to make a video no less than 30 seconds about the Epic 4G I suppose. The videos should be posted at YouTube - sprintnow's Channel, the top 10 movies will receive free movie passes from Fandango for a year. Grand prize winner will receive $25,000 which can by you all the cell phones and accessories you want, or help someone like me out. But I would suggest everyone give it a shot, what's the worst that could happen. This is Sprintís way of getting there customers involved with their company, the final decision comes down to voting online. For more info. check out the source.

Sprint Newsroom | New Contest from Sprint Invites Consumers to Create Their Own Epic Mini Movies for Chance at $25,000 Grand Prize as Chosen by Acclaimed Movie Director Michael Bay