Samsung Transform, Sanyo Zio Available on Sprint.com

This is a discussion on Samsung Transform, Sanyo Zio Available on Sprint.com within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; Two new Android Phones are joining the Sprint Android lineup and now available on Sprint's website today. The Sanyo Zio launches for $99.99 with $150 ...

Thread: Samsung Transform, Sanyo Zio Available on Sprint.com

danDroid

Samsung Transform, Sanyo Zio Available on Sprint.com

Two new Android Phones are joining the Sprint Android lineup and now available on Sprint's website today. The Sanyo Zio launches for $99.99 with $150 instant savings and $100.00 mail in rebate. The Samsung Transform launches for $149.99 with $150 instant savings and $100.00 mail in rebate. Pricing for both phones are listed with the new standard new 2 year contract.

The Sanyo Zio is a compact and lightweight device with full Android features, including running apps from the Android marketplace. In addition to navigation and data input on its touch screen, the Zio has a trackball for easy movement around a form or Web page. The Zio comes with a 2 GB microSD card but allows for easy swaps with an external microSD card slot. Weighing just 3.7 ounces, the Zio is lightweight for an Android phone.

The Samsung Transform ships with Android 2.1 but Sprint promises an upgrade to Android 2.2 by the end of the year. The Transform features a 3.5-inch, 320 x 480-pixel screen, a sliding keyboard and two cameras a 3.2 megapixel camera on the back of the Transform and a VGA-resolution camera on the front of the phone for video conferencing. At 5.4 ounces, the Transform is lightweight for an Android phone with a sliding keyboard.

If your a new owner of either phones be sure to check out our new Sanyo Zio Forum and Samsung Transform Forum.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

the transform is a great phone it does everything that i need it to BUT.. i have had a horrible experiance with sprint phones i have in the last 27 days replace my phones 3 times first i had a prob with the htc hero they swaped it then it messed up agian so they gave the transform then everything was good but the ringer it wouldnt tell me when i was having a call on call waiting i would get off the phone and have text and calls missed then they told me that they would replace my phone after they reset rebooted and played with it for 2 hours in the sprint store "corperate store" they replaced my phone and guess what still the same problem missing calls and text while on the phone. they said it was the network and all phones did that, i should have stayed with a none contract provider. Even though sprint has done all they can do and there customer service is impeccable the phone still has the same prob and i am stuck with it so......
    DONT GET THE TRANSFORM OR THE HERO

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links